Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns Policy
Shipping is free inside of Qatar. Moreover, customers inside Qatar can choose the optimal time for delivery, and we will do our best to ensure your products arrive at that time.
We now offer international shipping! Shipping time and cost will be calculated at checkout.
Try on Service | Exclusive in Doha, Qatar
If you would like to try on an item, leave a note on checkout, and you may use either card on delivery or cash on delivery as a payment option. If you do buy an item, there are no additional costs for the try on service. If you do not buy an item, there is a fee of 50 for the service. Kindly note that we will need to check that all items are in good condition upon return, and in case of any damages, the full amount of the item will be charged to the customer.
Try-on service policies
- We will send out our Ortensia courier to the location agreed upon with the client
- The driver will wait while the client tries on the garment
- If the client decides to purchase the product, the client may pay the driver in cash or pay online by using either a credit or debit card
- The driver will wait outside until payment is confirmed
- If the client decides not to purchase the garment, there will be a delivery charge of 50 QAR inside Doha, unless there was a promotion (delivery charge is subject to change).
- There will be no delivery charge if the client decides to purchase the garment
- Ortensia will cover only one delivery trip if the client purchases the garment
- If the client decides not to purchase the garment, the garment must be returned in its prior condition, if there are any damages the client will be charged the cost of the damage.
- If the client decides not to purchase the garment, the garment must be returned with all tags of both Ortensia and the brand intact.
- The tailoring service is only available for our clients in Qatar. It is only available for eveningwear pieces.
- Ortensia Boutique will provide a tailoring service for its garments (subject to availability). In order to avail the service, the client must have already purchased the garment.
- The client must schedule a time for the seamstress to take measurements at the client’s preferred location.
- The time required to alter a dress will be dependent on the alteration requested. The time frame will be provided to the client after the fitting (subject to change).
- For minor alterations, the service will be provided free of charge.
- For major alterations, the client will bear the burden of the cost.
- Once a dress is altered (after the first fitting), it is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Ortensia Boutique will only handle the cost of the first alteration (what is pinned during the first fitting). Any subsequent alterations will be charged to the client.
- If the client purchases the garment during sales, Ortensia will not cover tailoring costs, but can assist in scheduling an appointment with a tailor.
- Returns are eligible for 7 days after order confirmation and exchanges are eligible for 14 days after order confirmation.
- In case of a sale, returns are eligible for 3 days after order confirmation and exchanges are eligible for 7 days after order confirmation.
- Garments that have been altered are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- To be eligible for returns or exchanges, the garment must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags intact.
- For international returns, please contact us at +97450808533 or email@example.com to arrange a pick up. Orders that are refused, or shipped with other methods may not be eligible for a refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, if the garment is received in its prior condition your refund will be approved, if not, the return will be rejected. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. There will be a charge of 50 QAR for delivery inside Doha in case of return and exchange (delivery charge is subject to change).
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received your refund yet please check in with your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on whatsapp at 50808533.
Please contact us via WhatsApp +974 50808533 or Email email@example.com within 24 hours to cancel your order.
- To place a pre-order, the client needs to state the style and the size
- Pre-orders will require a 50% deposit
- For special made pre-orders, garments will not be eligible for returns and exchanges. For reserved pieces, the garment will be under regular return and exchange policies.
- The expected time frame for delivery will be stated at the time of placing the order and are subject to change.